How to Open/Close a Dispute on CJ APP？
Create Date: 2018-05-18 17:38:53
We would like to help your business grow, and we will be responsible for each dropshipping order from CJ. Here we summarize the steps for how to open a dispute for wholesale order (started with 'ZF') and dropshipping orders.
For Wholesale Orders:
You just need to visit "My CJ > Purchase List" and find the order to click the "Dispute" button and upload details. The following steps are the same as that of dropshipping orders.
For Dropshipping Orders:
1. Go "DropShipping Center" > "DropShipping Orders" > "Processing", Processed, Completed (These three sections are available to open dispute)
2. Use the SEARCH blank to find the issue order.
3. After you located the issue order then click the number of different statuses and click "Dispute".
4. Select the "Dispute Type".
5. Select an "Expected Operation".
6. Upload screenshot of buyer complaints (email address is A MUST) and images of the parcel. Also, leave us a message for review. Then, "Confirm" it.
7. After your issue order is submitted, go to "AS Service Center" and click "View Details".
8. You will see the process on this popup window.
9. You can “Agree” our refund on the dispute page once we CJ agree the refund. And it will be deposited in your wallet and can be used to pay for other drop shipping orders.
10. Here you can check all the balance you have, and you can charge it for benefits if you like.
We also want to remind you that we will stop processing your orders once you open the dispute. So please think again before you open it. When you want to cancel or close the dispute to make the order process, you can "View Details" and click "Close" at the bottom of the page.
Here is also a tutorial video for you: