How to Tell Which Orders Have Been Processing by CJ?
Create Date: 2018-11-22 09:11:13
A piece of good news for you! We have updated our CJ Chrome Extension to be integrated into Shopify stores. Its new feature allows you to check the status of your orders with CJ and receive the tracking numbers automatically.
To install this extension, please check our previous post How to Use CJ Google Chrome Extension for 1688, Taobao Drop Shipping
After the installation, please remember to log in with your CJ account and refresh the webpage to enable it. Then you will see the changes when you view your Shopify order list.
Now, we would like to introduce the possible status of your orders to you.
1. New Orders in CJ: Orders are initially imported to CJ.
2. CJ Received: Orders are added to your CJ shopping cart.
3. Pending Payment: Orders need to be paid.
4. Deleted: Unpaid orders have been canceled but still can be retrieved.
5. Deleted Permanently: Cancelled orders cannot be retrieved anymore.
6. Wire Transferring: Payment through wire transfer has not been received.
7. Paid: Payment for your orders has been received. Tracking numbers for your orders have been generated and updated in your Shopify store. Meanwhile, we are purchasing and preparing for your orders.
8. Refunded: Payment for your orders has been refunded.
9. Pending Shipment: CJ is waiting for the arrival of the purchased products and will move to its shipment later.
10. Processing: CJ is searching and verifying for your orders in our warehouse. Shipment is expected right away if everything is okay.
11. Dispatched: Packages are ready for shipment or have been shipped out already.
12. Closed: Due delivery time of your packages has been passed for at least three days. Disputes on these orders will not be accepted.
P.S. For customers who have already been using CJ Chrome Extension, if the update does not happen automatically, you can do it manually. Here is the process.
Click the extension icon > Manage Extensions
Turn on ‘Developer mode’ > Click ‘Update’
When the update is finished, ‘Extensions updated’ will pop up in the bottom left corner of the window.
Hope what we've been doing really benefits you.