Nowadays, with the progress of the times, science and technology took on its speed to develop continuously. In the meantime, more and more people prefer personalization and unique marks on their products. Actually, older, backward technologies such as hot stamping and pad printing have largely been phased out and replaced by laser engraving, which can create flawlessly designed marks according to your requirements. With these marks on, the goods impressed and attracted the customers a lot. Take it as a gift, a beautiful and special gift made by this kind of technology can leave a deep impression on others' minds and make it a cherished treasure for your years to come.
What is Laser Engraving?
To be specific, laser engraving is the practice of applying lasers to engrave objects. This kind of technique does not use inks, nor does it use tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out, giving it an advantage over the alternative engraving. Besides, the laser acts as a pencil - the beam emitted from it allows the controller to trace patterns onto the surface. It is worth mentioning that different patterns can be engraved by programming the controller to traverse a particular path for the laser beam over time. The speed at which the beam moves across the material is also considered in creating engraving patterns. Changing the intensity and spread of the beam allows more flexibility in the design.
Advantages of laser engraving
1. Its application scope is wide. Laser engraving could be fulfilled almost on each material, ranging from bamboo, metals, plastic to stainless steel.
2. You can design the patterns that you want to add on to the product, which full of flexibility.
3. The machine is wise enough to follow your command to create a flawless and unique pattern that belongs to you.
4. During the process of engraving and the pattern that engraved is smooth and beautiful, with no harm to neither the surface of the product itself nor the material texture.
5. The engraved mark can increase the influence of both the product and your store, which helps expose your store to the public, thus attracts more and more customers.
Logos: Company Logos and Custom Logos
We can engrave your company or personal logo. There is a charge to turn your logo into a proper vector image for engraving and this is a service only available through our Head Office. However, once we have your logo "on file" it can be engraved time and time again on any of our products. We also offer personal logo designs to meet customers' special requests. You can discuss the design cost with our designer. Please contact your agent and try to get in touch with our designer.
If you are thinking about engraving a mark on the product or putting together existing production in a subscription box, in a gift set, or in some kind of holiday bundles, CJ can help you.
For more information, please contact your agent or head over to app.cjdropshipping.com for more information.